Agro Belgrade is the leading international fair and conference for fruit, vegetable, and wine production in Serbia and the region.
Serbian and regional companies can benefit from Agro Belgrade’s opportunities for networking with reputable global partners and buyers. At the same time, this is the place where traders and buyers can get in touch with producers from this fast growing region.
The contribution of Agro Belgrade to business development has been recognized by the Serbian Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management, City of Belgrade Secretariat for the Economy, and the USAID . We would like to thank our partners for their support in positioning Agro Belgrade as a venue where Serbian producers and global partners can learn everything there is to know about fruit, vegetable, and wine production in this part of Europe.
EVENTS TO DATE
The Agro Belgrade fair and conference have been taking place annually since 2020. More than 500 exhibitors from Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania, Italy, the Netherlands, Greece, Germany, Turkey, India, and Ukraine have participated in the trade fair to date.
Apart from showcasing products, Agro Belgrade also organizes specialized conferences about current issues in agriculture and the food industry.
In 2021, we hosted the first Berry Business Forum. This specialised conference was aimed at the fresh berry industry, a sector that is rapidly expanding in Serbia and the region to meet increasing global demand. The Forum brought together Serbian and regional growers, national and global experts, and suppliers and distributors involved in the production, packaging, storage, and trade, allowing all stakeholders to meet and network in one convenient location.
- Seed Houses
- Protection and Nutrition of Plants
- Farm Equipment Manufacturers and Distributors
- Fruit and vegetable producers, suppliers of planting material, for conventional and organic agricultural production
- Companies offering processed fruits and vegetables (food industry)
- Fruits, Vegetables, Grape Merchants
- Representatives of wholesale markets, markets, markets
- Banks & Insurance Companies
- Carriers and Peddlers of Perishable Goods
- Quality control, certification and standardization
- Thematic NGOs and Funds
- Scientific Institutes, Colleges and Colleges
- Branding and advertising of agricultural products
- Associations, Associations, Clusters, Alliances, Cooperatives, Chambers
- Trade Representative Embassies, Associations of Foreign Chambers
- Representatives of foreign and regional trade fairs in fruit, viticulture and vegetable growing
- Manufacturers and Distributors of Storage, Refrigerators and Other Product Storage and Storage Systems
- Manufacturers and Distributors of Irrigation, Drainage, Well Diggers, Water Source Editors
- Anti-theft and sun protection manufacturers and distributors
- Designers and contractors of multiple water reservoirs
- Manufacturers and distributors of greenhouse, greenhouse, hall and storage systems
- Manufacturers and distributors of agricultural processing and packaging machines
- Manufacturers and Distributors of Workwear & Footwear
- Manufacturers and Distributors of Garden and Garden Utensils, Related Hand Tools
- Software manufacturers and distributors in the agro industry
- Manufacturers and distributors of drones and other location monitoring and surveillance technologies (intruder systems, alarms, video surveillance, enclosures)
- Manufacturers and distributors of light commercial vehicles (vans, trailers)
- Local governments – Municipalities
- Manufacturers and distributors of tobacco and products replacing traditional tobacco
- Telecommunications Companies
- Agrarian media, agricultural shows, agro production companies
- Fruit and Grapes Manufacturers and Traders